Your responsibilities will be to
- Design, develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems.
- Analyze technical and functional requirements and translate them into software solutions. Understand dependencies toward other systems and teams.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and cost estimates of the proposed solutions.
- Prepare installation and operating procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members. Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Supporting the delivered software and being part of a ‘Center of Expertise’ problem solving team. Analyze support cases and, when appropriate, provide solutions following the established case management processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline, with experience as a team lead.
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle database systems design, development & administration.
- Oracle Database 19c/12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA) or Professional (OCP) is an added plus.
- Solid experience with multitenant (19c/12c CDB and PDB) architecture with hands on experience in this area.
- Expert level experience with GoldenGate replication implementation. Hands on experience in use of Golden Gate for databases migration is a big plus.
- Solid understanding with experience in implementing different facets of Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) such as Real Application Clusters, Active Data Guard, Oracle Golden Gate, seamless client failover, HA Cloud deployments, or Multitenant MAA.
- Knowledge Oracle Advanced Security, Transparent Data Encryption and Database Vault
- Knowledge of TLS/SSL and configuration of Oracle Wallet
- Experience with RHEL operating system and bash/shell scripting
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Strong communication skills
- Agile mind-set and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in US
This job is Expired