- Experience: 3+ Years
- Qualification: M.B.A
- Industry: Private
- Position: Intern
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who will perform administrative tasks٫ including managing phones and emails٫ scheduling interviews, and hosting virtual meetings. You will support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
You are required to be able to use your organizational skills to manage your home office space, and your time٫ as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities are:
- Assist senior managers and executives with their daily organizational tasks
- Arrange meetings and attend them to take detailed minutes
- Perform travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- LManage phone calls٫ schedule appointments and organize calendars
- Review and organize regular correspondence٫ like invitations and informative material
- Review and optimize office policies and procedures٫ particularly documentation and
- Prepare spreadsheets٫ presentations and statistical and budget reports
- Meet visitors and provide general support to them
Senior Administrative Assistant requirements are:
- 3+ years experience of working as a Senior Administrative Assistant٫ Virtual Assistant, or Executive Administrative Assistant position
- Significant experience with office management and daily operations experience with MS Office, Google, Zoom, and LinkedIn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills